Will packetdrill release all test scripts to public?

135 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Dennis Li

okunmadı,
4 Ara 2015 11:57:014.12.2015
alıcı packetdrill
Hi Neal,

  First thanks you and your team for providing such great tool, so far I can't see other open source tool can provide such features for TCP stack.
  But I have a question after reading the paper about packetdrill "Packetdrill: Scriptable Network Stack Testing, from Sockets to Packets".

  From the paper, I noticed that you talked about you have 266 scripts to test Google production kernel and 92 scripts to test packetdrill itself.
  But from the public packetdrill download package, I can see only 50+ test scripts inside.
  I'm curious about will you release other test scripts to public in the furter? Or actually you have published them to public but I miss?

regards,
Dennis

Neal Cardwell

okunmadı,
5 Ara 2015 22:37:045.12.2015
alıcı Dennis Li, packetdrill
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your inquiry. The packetdrill release contains all the scripts we have released so far. Unfortunately our team does not currently have the cycles to comb through all the Google production kernel tests and make the small but numerous tweaks to get them to work on the upstream version of Linux.

neal

Dennis Li

okunmadı,
7 Ara 2015 22:01:437.12.2015
alıcı packetdrill, denni...@gmail.com
Hi Neal,

  I got it, thanks for your reply, and thanks all efforts you and your team made.

regards,
Dennis

Neal Cardwell於 2015年12月6日星期日 UTC+8上午11時37分04秒寫道:

Heeyeol Yu

okunmadı,
24 Şub 2020 18:30:1324.02.2020
alıcı packetdrill
Hi Neal

I saw this email that your team didn't have time to upload all test scripts in document 2015
As of now 2020, I cannot see scripts under tests/linux/.
Can you tell me when you can upload all test scripts?

Also, 'download' section in https://code.google.com/archive/p/packetdrill/ doesn't work

Thx

Neal Cardwell

okunmadı,
24 Şub 2020 18:32:5924.02.2020
alıcı Heeyeol Yu, packetdrill
Hi,

I'm afraid the code.google.com URL is obsolete. The current Google packetdrill repository is:

The Linux-targeted tests are at:

best,
neal

Tümünü yanıtla