ERROR org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext- Error listenerStart.

themeimag...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2013, 2:01:08 PM2/6/13
to ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
I've checked all the support forums, and I can't find any refernce to this error.
Short of deleting the OWF bundle directory, and re-unzipping, I can't find anything
that explains this or offers a solution. HELP!

Steve Nelson.

Tina

Feb 6, 2013, 2:15:30 PM2/6/13
to ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
A few starting questions:
- is that the full error?
- what version of OWF?

Tina Coleman

Ross Pokorny

Feb 6, 2013, 2:37:01 PM2/6/13
to ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
Steve

That is part of Tomcat's standard error message indicating that the webapp
failed to start. You will also probably see a line that says something like
"context [/owf] failed to start due to previous errors".

To get more information on the error, check the OWF logs located in apache-
tomcat-7.0.21/logs. The most likely log to have more information would be
owf-stacktrace.log.

Ross Pokorny
OWF Community Support Team

On Wednesday, February 06, 2013 11:01:08 AM themeimag...@gmail.com

rabia irem uçar

Jul 21, 2017, 4:36:41 AM7/21/17
to ozoneplatform-users
hi rose,
ı am taking the same error but my owf-stacktrace file is empty, ı can not find a proper way please help me