OWF7 on Tomcat 8

38 переглядів
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Alan Nguyen

не прочитано,
13 жовт. 2016 р., 10:23:3913.10.16
Кому: ozoneplatform-users
Has anyone been able to successfully get OWF 7 to deploy on a tomcat 8 instance? I have a requirement from my security team to upgrade the version of tomcat that OWF is running on and from my googling I haven't seen much success if any in that area.

Ross Pokorny

не прочитано,
13 жовт. 2016 р., 10:40:3613.10.16
Кому: ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com, Alan Nguyen
Alan

Which version of OWF exactly are you referring to? 7.17.0 is the current
version and that definitely runs on tomcat 8. 7.0 on the other hand is almost
four years old at this point and might have more difficulties. What
specifically is the problem or error that you are seeing?

Ross Pokorny

Alan Nguyen

не прочитано,
13 жовт. 2016 р., 10:47:3813.10.16
Кому: ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
pretty sure we're running on 7.17 and looking at the tomcat that comes with it, it appears its 7.0.54 but the Java was upgraded to 8.

Alan Nguyen
Відповісти всім
Відповісти автору
Переслати