OWF 7.17.1 Release Candidate 1 ready for community testing.

Ozone Custodian

Oct 18, 2016, 10:04:26 AM10/18/16
to ozoneplatform-users

Next Century is looking to the Ozone Community for volunteers to test the latest release candidate of OWF 7.17.1. The release candidate can be found at https://github.com/ozoneplatform/owf-framework/releases/tag/v7.17.1-RC1. This contains a downloadable bundle as well as a zipped file of the source code for the release candidate.

Items included in this release are:

  • Sample Keystore and User Certs that have been updated to extend their expiration date.
  • Fixed issue related to removing automatic groups.
  • Internet Explorer (IE) 11 Styling and Theme fixes.
  • Fixed Drag and Drop in IE11.
  • Updated sample data to work with the current version.
  • Bug Fixes:
    • #51 Error when running create-web-bundles.bat.
    • #73 Automatic groups do not get added to user profiles.
    • #76 Deleting user in OWF deletes all associated ROLEs in database.
    • #81 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest warning when Access Alert is dismissed.

Once we have received feedback from the community that everything has passed their validation we will officially release the latest version.

We encourage you to further explore our website to learn more about the different Ozone products and offerings.

Regards,

Ozone Custodian