Adding the Eventing API to the Widget

rabia irem uçar

Jul 25, 2017, 4:23:53 AM7/25/17
to ozoneplatform-users
I followed the instruction on the <Adding the Eventing API to the Widget> guide but still can not make the AnnouncingClock and SecondTracker connected together  and comminicated. Is there any other guide for that

I make the AnnouncingClock update  through the guide and create one war file for both AnnnouncingClock and SecondTracker and create two app component for both . But still can not see SecondTracker's result ? What should ı do ?

Thank you for support , Looking forward any answer

kdrumm...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2017, 7:40:00 AM7/26/17
to ozoneplatform-users
The OWF Widget Developer guide is the best place to look for help with the OWF API.  I would recommend looking through again and make sure you followed all the steps.  Additionally, check the logs for any errors.  You can also use the Channel Listener and Channel Shouter to test sending events on different channels.

rabia irem uçar

Jul 26, 2017, 9:16:54 AM7/26/17
to ozoneplatform-users
I am still working on guide but i think thats not sufficient for full understanding, for example i gets  over the eventing api but still not good on event api and dont understand the subscribe and publish methods deeply.
But thank you for your support ,

wassim...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2019, 7:07:57 AM8/8/19
to ozoneplatform-users