advantages and disadvantages of owf

rabia irem uçar

Aug 17, 2017, 7:15:16 AM8/17/17
to ozoneplatform-users
 I read all owf guide's for understanding the concept of owf and now trying to prepare a presantation about owf and ı want to know the most powerfull advantages of owf and also disadvantages .

The basic and most powerfull advantage  of owf is  web apps comminication mechanism ,
security plug in  owf metrics

is the disadvantages could be :  web  app dependence on owf for data comminication ?

I wanna know what ı missing and also what else should ı mention about owf , my topics are

owf history
owf architecture
owf  plugins( owf store , owf metric services )
owf pub sub mechanism
owf api's
advantages and disadvantages of owf

I hope I can explain it correctly , Thank you for support