Installation problem

arro...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2017, 7:45:40 AM11/17/17
to ozoneplatform-users
Trying to install this application on a Windows 2012 R2 server using the OWF Quick Start Guide.doc but error is produced

Error: Unable to access jarfile start.jar

//: Steps taken

Download OWF Bundle and extract to root of C:\ e.g owf-framework-masters
Download Java 1.6 installed and also set the JAVA_HOME variable and tested using Java -version
Opened up a administrator command prompt
Located the start.bat which is located in C:\ e.g owf-framework-masters\src\assemble\bin\owf and ran this and errors
Cannot locate start.jar file

Am I missing something? Any guidance would be very much appreciated

Arron

kdrumm...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2017, 7:55:59 AM11/17/17
to ozoneplatform-users
Hi Arron,

You want to use the start.bat file that is located in the apache-tomcat directory for the bundle.  I believe for your installation it would be at: C:\ e.g owf-framework-masters\apache-tomcat\start.bat

Thanks,
Kyle

arro...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2017, 4:18:09 AM11/20/17
to ozoneplatform-users
Hi Kyle,
Many thanks for the swift response. I have done a search on the system, that location does not exist. Looking at the documentation it suggests that everything is within the zip file, am I supposed to download and install apache-tomcat?  The only start.bat file I can locate is as previously mentioned.

Thank you
Arron

kdrumm...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2017, 7:28:26 AM11/20/17
to ozoneplatform-users
You don't need to download Tomcat.  It is included in the bundle.  You may want to make sure that you've downloaded the correct file.  You can go here to download the bundles: https://github.com/ozoneplatform/owf-framework/releases  Click on OWF-bundle-7.17.1.zip.

Thanks,
Kyle

Arron Fox

Nov 21, 2017, 5:01:51 AM11/21/17
to ozoneplatform-users
Hi Kyle,

Many thanks - I downloaded the master zip rather than the bundle copy, now works.

Thank you

Arron