ozoneplatform.org down?

已查看 127 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Darren Lock

未读,
2017年2月22日 12:17:162017/2/22
收件人 ozoneplatform-users
I am trying to install the ozp docker as per the instructions on:

But when I run “docker-compose up”  it fails with a timeout to ozoneplatform.org when trying to pull the ozp-auth package.

kdrumm...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年2月22日 15:55:142017/2/22
收件人 ozoneplatform-users
Hi Darren,

Yes, ozoneplatform.org is currently down.  We are working to restore it.

Thanks,
Kyle

kdrumm...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年2月24日 09:56:452017/2/24
收件人 ozoneplatform-users
ozoneplatform.org is back up.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Please let us know if you notice any further issues.

bhain...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月1日 08:58:162017/7/1
收件人 ozoneplatform-users
Darren,

Did this ever work for you?  I also experienced an issue with using the docker container.

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 12:17:16 PM UTC-5, Darren Lock wrote:

kdrumm...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月3日 07:14:242017/7/3
收件人 ozoneplatform-users、bhain...@gmail.com
What issue are you having?

bhain...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月3日 08:45:432017/7/3
收件人 ozoneplatform-users、bhain...@gmail.com
This is the error message I get when I try docker-compose up:

C:\ozp-test\ozp-docker-runner>docker-compose up
Creating network "ozpdockerrunner_default" with the default driver
ERROR: Get https://ozoneplatform.org:8443/v2/: net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)

Darren Lock

未读,
2017年7月3日 08:54:282017/7/3
收件人 ozoneplatform-users、bhain...@gmail.com
Yes, once the server was back up all worked OK for me.

bhain...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月3日 14:21:312017/7/3
收件人 ozoneplatform-users、bhain...@gmail.com
Darren, were you on Windows or Linux?

Kyle, do you know if the server is up now?  I'd really like to get it working this way if I can.

Darren Lock

未读,
2017年7月3日 14:40:262017/7/3
收件人 ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
Centos 7 and then later Windows 10

tdpa...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月3日 16:00:092017/7/3
收件人 ozoneplatform-users、bhain...@gmail.com
ozoneplatform.org is up and I've verified that the ozp-docker-runner is working correctly. From your output, it looks like your connection to the Internet is blocking outbound port 8443. Can you check both of these URLs and see if you're able to connect:
The first one is on the standard port 80, and the second is the same thing on port 8443.

bhain...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月3日 17:14:082017/7/3
收件人 ozoneplatform-users、bhain...@gmail.com、tdpa...@gmail.com
I was able to ping those sites, and I definitely got further this time.  I think that part of the problem was on my side.

But here's the new error I'm getting:
.
.
.
Creating ozp-cache ...
Creating ozp-auth ...
Creating ozp-cache
Creating ozp-auth ... done
Creating ozp-backend ...
Creating ozp-backend ... error

ERROR: for ozp-backend  Cannot create container for service ozp-backend: Drive has not been shared

ERROR: for ozp-backend  Cannot create container for service ozp-backend: Drive has not been shared
ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

Any help would be appreciated.

tdpa...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月5日 11:15:402017/7/5
收件人 ozoneplatform-users、bhain...@gmail.com、tdpa...@gmail.com
What OS are you using, and what is the output of "docker --version" and "docker-compose --version" on your system?

bhain...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月7日 09:30:332017/7/7
收件人 ozoneplatform-users、bhain...@gmail.com、tdpa...@gmail.com
I've tried it on Windows 7 and WIndows 10.  On Windows 7, it's running docker toolbox, but the Docker version is 17.05ce, build 89658be and the docker compose version is 1.13.0, build 1719ceb8.

On Windows 10, it's running docker and the version is 17.06.0-ce, build 02c1d87 and the docker-compose version is 1.14.0, build c7bdf9e3.

tdpa...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月7日 12:22:222017/7/7
收件人 ozoneplatform-users、bhain...@gmail.com、tdpa...@gmail.com
Can you try it from Linux (or a Linux VM)? We don't support running the containers from Windows, and the error message you got seems to be related to Docker on Windows.

Tom

E Haines

未读,
2017年7月7日 14:40:022017/7/7
收件人 ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com、tdpa...@gmail.com
I'll try that.  Thanks!

--

bhain...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月7日 14:40:442017/7/7
收件人 ozoneplatform-users、bhain...@gmail.com、tdpa...@gmail.com
I'll try that.  Thanks!

bhain...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月8日 07:46:132017/7/8
收件人 ozoneplatform-users、tdpa...@gmail.com、bhain...@gmail.com
That was the problem!  I tried it on a Linux VM and it worked!  Thanks for your help!

ccl...@isenpai.com

未读,
2018年5月23日 13:42:392018/5/23
收件人 ozoneplatform-users
I hate to fire up an old(ish) thread, but this is failing for me due to an expired certificate.  Is the site still maintained?

Pulling ozp-auth (ozoneplatform.org:8443/ozp-auth:latest)... ERROR: Get https://ozoneplatform.org:8443/v2/: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid

I've tried it on Ubuntu and CentOS7

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 12:17:16 PM UTC-5, Darren Lock wrote:

luke.ste...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年5月24日 08:27:162018/5/24
收件人 ozoneplatform-users
Same on Mac OS today

$ docker-compose up

Pulling ozp-auth (ozoneplatform.org:8443/ozp-auth:latest)...

ERROR: Get https://ozoneplatform.org:8443/v2/: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid

I'm not behind any corporate firewalls or proxies.

ccl...@isenpai.com

未读,
2018年5月24日 08:36:252018/5/24
收件人 ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
It's definitely due to an expired cert.

I received an e-mail from NextCentury regarding the site and he said that they are working on a solution and he should have more of an idea next week of when it will be resolved.

We shall see what happens.

luke.ste...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年5月24日 08:51:402018/5/24
收件人 ozoneplatform-users
Add

ozoneplatform.org:8443/v2/

to your preferences / insecure registries in docker.

On Thursday, 24 May 2018 03:42:39 UTC+10, ccl...@isenpai.com wrote:

Luke Kay

未读,
2018年5月24日 08:52:202018/5/24
收件人 ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com

to your preferences / insecure registries in docker.
On Thursday, 24 May 2018 03:42:39 UTC+10, ccl...@isenpai.com wrote:
I hate to fire up an old(ish) thread, but this is failing for me due to an expired certificate.  Is the site still maintained?

Pulling ozp-auth (ozoneplatform.org:8443/ozp-auth:latest)... ERROR: Get https://ozoneplatform.org:8443/v2/: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid

I've tried it on Ubuntu and CentOS7

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 12:17:16 PM UTC-5, Darren Lock wrote:
I am trying to install the ozp docker as per the instructions on:

But when I run “docker-compose up”  it fails with a timeout to ozoneplatform.org when trying to pull the ozp-auth package.

--
- This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged and/or company-proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify iSenpai, LLC immediately - by replying to this message - and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.
已删除帖子

ccl...@isenpai.com

未读,
2018年5月24日 12:21:522018/5/24
收件人 ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
This worked for me.

For future readers, this is what I did as su (sudo didn't work on the EC2 instance):
su -

cd
/etc/docker

vi daemon
.json

{

"insecure-registries" : [

"https://ozoneplatform.org:8443"

]

}

exit

ccl...@isenpai.com

未读,
2018年6月6日 08:29:382018/6/6
收件人 ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
I just received an e-mail from NextCentury stating that the cert has been successfully updated.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子