OZP Production Deployment Scripts

OZP Dev

Feb 18, 2016, 10:25:28 AM2/18/16
to ozoneplatform-users
The OZP dev team created script to reproduce and closely mirror our production/staging environments.
https://github.com/ozone-development/ozp-ansible#staging-production-esque

This ansible/vagrant script will deploy an Ozone Platform environment on 8 VM's behind a loadbalancer.  We have successfully used these scripts to setup our development environment as well as our production and staging environments. Anyone who is interested in a fully load balanced deployment of the Ozone Platform should give this a try.

We are interested in feedback as far as successes or failures and appreciate any code contributions to improve the scripts.

Diagram of fully load balanced Ozone Platform
https://github.com/ozone-development/ozp-ansible/blob/master/ozp_staging_site.pdf