OWF container

rabia irem uçar

Aug 1, 2017, 8:28:36 AM8/1/17
to ozoneplatform-users
What should ı understand from owf container is that mean  hibernate database ?

where NYSE App component  is taking data for viewing , ı can not see a database interface ? Is it about intents because ı dont get intents ?

Tina

Aug 1, 2017, 8:37:02 AM8/1/17
to ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
The NYSE App component is generating random data.  See StockTimer.js.

The database for OWF is used to hold onto the widget information (URL, icon, size), user information, etc.  It's not used for widget application data, just metadata about the widget.

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 8:28 AM, rabia irem uçar <rabiai...@gmail.com> wrote:
What should ı understand from owf container is that mean  hibernate database ?

where NYSE App component  is taking data for viewing , ı can not see a database interface ? Is it about intents because ı dont get intents ?

rabia irem uçar

Aug 1, 2017, 8:46:34 AM8/1/17
to ozoneplatform-users
Thank you again Tina ,  I get it right know , could you give any information about intents and launcher differences? Is intents for sending data or someting else important that ?

Tina

Aug 1, 2017, 8:53:08 AM8/1/17
to ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
As Kyle said, intents let you say - let any widget that can handle this intent do so, and if there's more than one, let me choose.  The widget you choose then continues to receive any ongoing intent data.

Widget launching lets you kick off a widget and give it an initial payload.  After that time, you'd need to send it via regular eventing or, I believe, intents.

rabia irem uçar