No expander tool in OWF 7.17.0

mellowT

Mar 22, 2016, 4:47:59 PM3/22/16
to ozoneplatform-users
In the OWF User's Guide, section 5.2 it shows and discusses a tab that hangs down from the App Components carousel that presumably increases the height of the launch window to display more app components without having to use the paging buttons.  We have 40 components to show, so this would be a handy feature for our end-users.

Unfortunately, I have tested OWF 7.17 in both IE 11 and Firefox 37 and there is no expander tab.  Please advise.

Michael Parizer

Mar 29, 2016, 6:15:26 AM3/29/16
to ozoneplatform-users
I am afraid this functionality was removed. It appears the review of documentation for the release missed that this feature was removed.

If this functionality is something that is important to your program and it looks like it would be beneficial to your program, I suggest putting an issue in GitHub for the feature to be added back in.