Application or component-level configuration data?

calb...@stellarscience.com

Feb 9, 2016, 4:55:56 PM2/9/16
to ozoneplatform-users
When running under OWF, I would like to allow an administrator to specify some configuration data for a component, that could be accessed by the component Javascript within e.g. the OWF.ready callback.  It doesn't look like the component descriptor is extensible, though it would be nice to have this type of interface for entering values.  I can pass name/value pairs via the widgetURL but that is pretty clunky.  User preferences seem to be per-user only.  Is there something that I'm missing, or does application-level configuration generally need to be done outside OWF?