Production-Esque Deployment of OZP

OZP Dev

Mar 30, 2016, 2:55:52 PM3/30/16
to ozoneplatform-users

The OZP dev team has created a script to reproduce and closely mirror our production/staging environments.

The ansible/vagrant script will deploy an Ozone Platform environment on 8 VM's behind a loadbalancer. We have had successfully used these scripts setup our development environment as well as our production/staging environments. Anyone who is interested in a fully load balanced deployment of the Ozone Platform should give this a try. We are interested in feedback as far as successes or failures and appreciate any code contributions to improve the scripts.