Unable to connect to localhost:4440/center

shu...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2016, 7:52:53 PM7/13/16
to ozoneplatform-users
Hi,

I was finally able to run through site.yml so everything should be installed/launched. Unfortunately, when I try to access https://localhost:4440/center, I get an "Unable to connect" error; does anyone have any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?  I'm not very familiar with node, nginx, gunicorn, etc.  I believe nginx is okay b/c I can access the nginx test page successfully.  I've also looked at /var/log/nginx/error.log and there are no errors.

Thanks.

Manny Rivera

Jul 15, 2016, 2:37:08 PM7/15/16
to ozoneplatform-users, shu...@gmail.com

shu...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2016, 3:21:39 PM7/15/16
to ozoneplatform-users, shu...@gmail.com
Hi,

I've tried to restart all those service as well as rebooting the machine multiple times, but still get the same error.  Thanks.