Image Size

Raymond J Steele

Jul 27, 2016, 6:15:52 PM7/27/16
to ozoneplatform-users
I am adding an image to the <aside>. In the browser (firefox), the size is good, but in OWF, the image is much larger. Can someone tell me if this is expected?

Raymond

Ross Pokorny

Jul 28, 2016, 7:32:48 AM7/28/16
to ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
Could you clarify which area of the UI you are referring to? Also to double
check are you referring to OWF or OZP?

Ross Pokorny
Ozone Developer

Raymond J Steele

Jul 28, 2016, 8:12:26 AM7/28/16
to ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for responding. I am using OWF and displaying the app in a widget.

Ross Pokorny

Jul 28, 2016, 8:29:16 AM7/28/16
to ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com
So the image you are referring to is part of a separate app, and when you
display that app as a widget in OWF, the size of the image is different,
correct? There isn't anything that OWF itself is doing (or even could do, to
my knowledge) to affect the size of images within a widget. In order to
investigate further, I recommend that you use the browser's dev tools to see
if the same CSS styles are being applied to the image in both scenarios, and
if they aren't to try and track down where the difference is coming from.

Ross Pokorny
Ozone Developer

Raymond J Steele

Jul 28, 2016, 9:09:12 AM7/28/16
to ozoneplat...@googlegroups.com

Yes, it's a an image that is added to an index.jsp file which is contained within a .war file that I loaded into OWF's apache-tomcat webapp directory.