最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Tyler Mills

未読、
2013/05/09 12:15:232013/05/09
To: ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
I have modified Banner.js to customize the OWF toolbar, and verified that the changes took effect in developer mode by setting uiperformance,enabled = false in OWFConfig.groovy. I am now trying to deploy/recreate the javascript files using the minification tool described in the OWF Configuration Guide section 8.2, and keep hitting errors when running createWebBundles.bat:

create-web-bundles.bat -o C:/owf/apache-tomcat-7.0.21/webapps/owf.war -js C:/owf/apache-tomcat-7.0.21/lib/js-plugins

'jar' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Could Not Find C:\owf\apache-tomcat-7.0.21\lib\js-plugins\*__*
        1 dir(s) moved.

CreateWebBundles Starting ...

Current Directory:C:\owf\apache-tomcat-7.0.21\webapps\owf\WEB-INF\tools\.grails.config.locations = [classpath:OzoneConfig.properties, classpath:OwfConfig.groovy]

Unable to load specified config location classpath:OzoneConfig.properties : class path resource [OzoneConfig.properties] cannot be opened because it does not exist
Unable to load specified config location classpath:OwfConfig.groovy : class path resource [OwfConfig.groovy] cannot be opened because it does not exist

applying version 7.0.0-GA-1200580404
Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: ..\..\js\..\js-plugins
\Banner.js (The system cannot find the path specified)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.newReader(DefaultGro
ovyMethods.java:12765)
        at.........(goes on forever)
        1 dir(s) moved.

'jar' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.

I'm really confused as to why 'jar' is not recognized, as I've verified my java version as 1.7.0_04 in this directory, and if I run the java -jar createWebBundles.jar I don't see this issue, but I still see the "Unable to load specified config location..." errors.

Any help is appreciated!

Tyler Mills

jjrai

未読、
2013/05/10 17:38:092013/05/10
To: ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same problem as well.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Yoni

Tyler Mills

Tina

未読、
2013/05/13 0:51:572013/05/13
To: ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
Gentlemen,

See this thread: http://groups.google.com/group/ozone-developers/browse_thread/thread/dae8ee3364fff4f6/5e8faeef1b6481c6?lnk=gst&q=createWebBundles#5e8faeef1b6481c6.  Effectively, we've reproduced the issue you're seeing if we didn't list a correct path for the -js parameter needed for createWebBundles (see section 7.5 in the Configuration Guide)

Also, note that the OWF7 distribution _did_ have some classpath issues with the createWebBundle tool.  We have corrected them for OWF7.1, although that has not yet been formally released.  We do have a beta downloadable at www.owfgoss.org/downloads/OWF/7.1/7.1.0-BETA, which may be of use.  Alternately, we described a set of steps useful for fixing the tool for OWF7 in http://groups.google.com/group/ozone-developers/browse_thread/thread/28a39844c0d041c/a4db80f1cb8ca0f9?lnk=gst&q=createWebBundles#a4db80f1cb8ca0f9

Tina Coleman
OWFGOSS Community Support Team

Tina

未読、
2013/05/13 1:42:472013/05/13
To: ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
Realizing I'm cross-listing to a group's archives that aren't accessible to all - my apologies!

With that in mind, going back and specifically rechecking this thread...

The 8.2 instructions send you to WEB-INF/tools within the app to run create-web-bundles.bat.  However, there isn't a create-web-bundles.bat in that directory.  There is one in etc/tools in the distribution itself...  I reproduced the stacktrace listed when I copied that .bat into WEB-INF/tools to run it.  If you instead run it from etc/tools, you will still see messages about not finding configuration files, unfortunately, but you will be able to get to a set of compressed files.    [The thread previously mentioned also reproduced the issue by not providing a correct path for the -js parameter, as well..]  I see we've corrected that in our online documentation at https://github.com/ozoneplatform/owf/wiki/OWF-7-Configuring-Custom-JavaScript already, thankfully.

With an out-of-the-box OWF7, you will run into a NoClassDefFoundError on org/apache/tools/ant/BuildException.  I've fixed the issue on my own machine, through updating the MANIFEST.MF within createwebbundles.jar and adding two jars into WEB-INF/lib of the application.

The two jars to add:
* ant-1.7.0.jar
* ant-launcher-1.7.0.jar

I've attached both to this message.  They were accidentally dropped as part of our scan through of libraries for open-source.

How to add to MANIFEST.MF:
I'm adding it by opening up the createwebbundles.jar within 7zip as an archive.  That's letting me edit the MANIFEST.MF directly, and then saving it within the file.  Alternately, you could extract the MANIFEST.MF, edit it, and then reinsert it into the jar.  Messier, but still doable.

Pasting the last line of my MANIFEST.MF here to help handle cut-and-paste...  And yes, the next-to-last line is longer than the others...  I was able to start up the application and interact with it without errors.

.4.O.jar ../lib/yuicompressor-2.4.2.jar ../lib/ant-1.7.0.jar ../lib/ant-launcher-1.7.0.jar .//ant-nodeps-1.7.1.jar .//se
 rvlet-api-2.5.jar ./ ../classes/

Tina Coleman

ant-1.7.0.jar
ant-launcher-1.7.0.jar

Yochanon Raitzik

未読、
2013/05/13 13:27:432013/05/13
To: ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
Is there a location that I can pull down the 7.1 code base?

Thanks,

Yoni

Tom DeHart

未読、
2013/05/13 13:59:222013/05/13
To: ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
GitHub has the latest changes: https://github.com/ozoneplatform/owf

Yochanon Raitzik

未読、
2013/05/13 14:05:472013/05/13
To: ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info. However, I am looking for a tag that says 7.1 sprint .. and all I see is the OWF 7 different tags and then the master tag.

Yoni

Tina

未読、
2013/05/14 1:51:422013/05/14
To: ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, it's been built using a slightly different cycle set than our normal, meaning that we didn't have our usual 2 week sprints in play.  All that's at the ready right now is HEAD.

Believe you could pull from 818c0e1483e5d44ae6cc779d19842046922afa79 readily, based on timelines.

Tina
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送