Do contrib account holders have access to versions of OWF beyond 7.0.1?

DemiSheep

Apr 29, 2014, 9:03:25 AM4/29/14
to ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
I've seen numerous times someone mention building OWF version 7.3, 7.5 etc but the only version I've seen is 7.0.1. In git I only see 7.0.1. Do contrib account holders have access to building newer versions of OWF? Where can I find the OWF latest code base?

Respectfully,
Andre

Neil Castine

Apr 29, 2014, 10:15:33 AM4/29/14
to ozonepla...@googlegroups.com, ozone-de...@googlegroups.com
Andre,

The full set of source code available to GOSS account holders is visible in the Source Code Access link at the bottom of the owfgoss.org home page. You'll find the additional versions of OWF in the aml-owf repository.

-Neil

Benjamin Griffith

Apr 29, 2014, 4:07:41 PM4/29/14
to ozone-de...@googlegroups.com, ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
Is there a problem with the owfgoss.org site?  I have an account, but when I try to access the Distribution Access link or the Source Code Access link I get an internal server error.

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Benjamin

Zorrion Zorrion

Apr 29, 2014, 6:46:24 PM4/29/14
to ozone-de...@googlegroups.com, ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
I was able to access both resources with Chrome.

DemiSheep

May 2, 2014, 2:13:06 PM5/2/14
to ozonepla...@googlegroups.com, ozone-de...@googlegroups.com
I was able to access with Firefox...

Linda Coppola

Feb 10, 2015, 3:46:34 PM2/10/15
to ozonepla...@googlegroups.com

Hopefully you will get a good answer.  This may answer my jre 1.8 question as well.