IE 10 Set Document Mode to Standard

Jason Foust

Nov 19, 2014, 2:08:21 PM11/19/14
to ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
I am developing off of the v7.0.1 OWF release.  Right now the default document mode is IE7, which is breaking a lot of our code.  Does anyone know how to set the Document Mode of OWF to "Standards"?

Jason Wagner

Nov 20, 2014, 8:17:14 AM11/20/14
to ozonepla...@googlegroups.com
You can add the X-UA-Compatible HTTP header to set the compatibility mode.  If you run Apache, Nginx, or other HTTP server in front of OWF, then it's fairly easy to add the header there.  Otherwise, you'll have to consult the documentation for your software and deployment.