OWF documentation available on GitHub

Tina

Feb 20, 2013, 6:54:23 AM2/20/13
to ozoneplatfo...@googlegroups.com
We've been used to writing and distributing our docs in Word and PDF.  With the move to GitHub, we've taken some time to go back and rework those docs in Markdown to make them available on the GitHub wiki, such that they too have comments, pull requests, etc.  We will still bundle the released documents as PDFs (though not Word), but the "live" set will be hosted on GitHub.

The OWF (OWF7 Grails/Ext JS baseline) documentation is available at https://github.com/ozoneplatform/owf/wiki

We're still working through where the "right" submodule is for the ozoneplatform set - right now leaning towards the ozoneplatform superproject, but we're looking around to see what makes sense.

Kudos to our awesome documentation team for getting this through for the community!

Tina Coleman