New BETA releases of OWF and Marketplace

39 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Ross Pokorny

lukematon,
18.11.2015 klo 9.36.1118.11.2015
vastaanottaja ozoneplatfo...@googlegroups.com
The AML PMO office is asking the community for testing help. New BETA versions
of OWF and Marketplace 7.17.0 have just been released to FOSS and GOSS. These
contain an upgrade to JAVA 8 and Grails 2.4.2. We are requesting help for OMP
and OWF testing; the PMO office is waiting to release the final products until we
hear from the community. After members of the community offer thumbs up to both
products, we will remove their BETA tags and create GA (General Availability)
releases. We appreciate any help and time that you can spare to make these
releases happen. To download Marketplace please select one of the following
links that apply to your environment:

GOSS:
https://nexus.di2e.net/nexus/service/local/repositories/Private_OWFGOSS_Releases/content/org/owfgoss/omp/franchise-store-bundle/7.17.0_BETA-2/franchise-store-bundle-7.17.0_BETA-2.zip

FOSS: https://github.com/ozoneplatform/omp-marketplace/releases/tag/v7.17.0-BETA-2

To download OWF please select one of the following links that apply to your
environment:

GOSS:
https://nexus.di2e.net/nexus/service/local/repositories/Private_OWFGOSS_Releases/content/org/owfgoss/owf/owf-bundle/7.17.0_BETA-5/owf-bundle-7.17.0_BETA-5.zip

FOSS: https://github.com/ozoneplatform/owf-framework/releases/tag/v7.17.0-BETA-5