OWF 7.16.0 Release

Stephanie Schneider

Jun 4, 2015, 10:08:39 AM6/4/15
to ozoneplatfo...@googlegroups.com

Ozone is happy to announce the release of OWF 7.16.0. Additionally, older versions have also been ported over to DI2E.

To download the latest version please go to https://confluence.di2e.net/display/OWFGOSS/Releases, this will require a DI2E account if you need to sign up for an account go here and use the following information:

DI2E-hosted project you support or are interested in: OWFGOSS
Do you need more than read access to this project? No
Your government sponsor is (SPONSOR NAME) (SPONSOR EMAIL). - <POC - Government POC for project>
Your citizenship information and a visit request was/will be submitted via JPAS on/about <DATE - Your security officer should be able to help you here>
Your Name in JPAS or on your proof-of-citizenship is <YOUR FULL NAME>
Your DI2E username will be in the format first_name.last_name. If you are known by a name other than the one above, enter that here [OPTIONAL: Username of your choice]
Your email address is <EMAIL - Government email address preferred>

Major features included in this release are:

  • Upgrade to Grails 2.3.7
  • Upgrade Java 7
  • Performance Improvements
  • The addition of a Mobile Ready flag
We encourage you to further explore our website to learn more about the different products and find the resources that had been hosted on owfgoss.org. Please send us an email at goss-s...@owfgoss.org if you have any further questions or have any difficulty accessing materials.

Stephanie Schneider
OZONE Support