Casual archaeologists positions available QLD

Tim Robins

Oct 6, 2017, 2:46:35 AM10/6/17
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Everick Heritage Consultants (Everick) is seeking to employ experienced Archaeologists for fieldwork in Queensland.  Since our inception in 2002, Everick has forged a reputation for quality and integrity. We offer the full range of heritage services to clients who include some of Australia’s largest infrastructure providers.

We are looking to recruit Archaeologists with at least 2 years’ experience in Indigenous heritage management.  Our ideal candidate would be enthusiastic, professional and have strong skills in:

·         Archaeological survey and excavations.

·         Report writing.

·         Indigenous community consultation.

·         Resource Projects.

Other skills in historic cultural heritage management, GIS mapping and broader planning/legal experience will also be considered favourably. Organisational skills and good record keeping are highly valued. Must be willing to travel and be able to work independently in remote locations.

We currently have many exciting projects underway, with more in the pipeline. As a growing consultancy with a strong culture of success, you will be joining a team that offers excellent career development opportunities. You will be encouraged to take a leading, strategic role in the ongoing growth of our Company.

This is a casual position, working in remote parts of the State. The job will be fly in – fly out, with candidates from Queensland, NSW and Victoria preferred. Salary is negotiable, consistent with Industry standards and the applicants experience.

All applications must be submitted with a CV and cover letter.  Applications should be as soon as possible to:

                                Dr Serena Love

                                Senior Archaeologist

                                s.l...@everick.net.au