AACAI Student Support Fund - applications due v soon

Fenella Atkinson

Apr 4, 2015, 6:36:44 PM4/4/15
to oza...@googlegroups.com, ASHA

Hello everyone and happy long weekend.

I just wanted to remind Honours and coursework Masters students that applications for the AACAI Student Support Fund are due this Friday 10 April.

And for consultants, we have some very generous donations already, but can always use more, no matter how big or small.  If your company is in a position to help us provide assistance to the students, we would be extremely grateful.

For more information, please just drop me a line, or check the website:

http://www.aacai.com.au/services/prizes-awards/#student-support-fund

Thank you,

Fenella.