Nearly National Archaeology Week

Fenella Atkinson

Apr 16, 2017, 7:06:30 PM4/16/17
to oza...@googlegroups.com, as...@flinders.edu.au
Hello everyone,

It is nearly National Archaeology Week – third week in May.  Please tell everyone you know, and come along to at least three events in each state.  We are posting events as the details come through, so keep an eye on the website and Facebook page:

If you have something planned for NAW, or have any ideas or suggestions, please do get in touch – contact details are:

NSW - Helen Nicholson (nhe...@tpg.com.au)
Qld – Paddy Waterson (paddy.w...@gmail.com)
SA - Antoinette Hennessy (antoinett...@flinders.edu.au)
Tas – Sam Dix (samue...@griffithuni.edu.au)
Vic – Caroline Spry (c.s...@latrobe.edu.au)
WA – Wendy Reynen (w...@australianarchaeology.com)
Website / Facebook / Twitter – Luke Kirkwood (luke.k...@gmail.com)
National – me (fenella....@gmail.com)

Please note that there is not, to my knowledge, any co-ordinator in the Northern Territory.  If you are reading this in the NT, tag you’re it no returns, thanks heaps and I look forward to working with you.

Also, Craig, Lesley and James will be chatting about NAW among other things, on the radio soon – tune in or download the podcasts:
Thank you,
Fenella.