UWA Archaeology Seminars July-November 2017

Sven Ouzman

Jun 15, 2017, 2:15:48 AM6/15/17
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Dear OzArch community,

Please find attached and below UWA Archaeology’s seminars for the afterhalf of 2017. All welcome!

Best

Sven

Sven Ouzman

Archaeology and Centre for Rock Art Research + Management

School of Social Sciences •  M257 • 1.21 Old Economics Building • 35 Stirling Highway • UWA • 6009 • Australia

+61 8 6488 2863  +61 49 793 8486  sven....@uwa.edu.au  W Archaeology & CRAR+M

The University of Western Australia

FacebookTwitterYoutube

Discipline Chair             Archaeology

Co-ordinator                  Archaeology Undergraduate and Honours Programmes &  Seminar Series

Chief Investigator          Kimberley Visions: Rock Art Style Provinces of North Australia ARC Linkage Project

Editorial Board              Australian Archaeology

Research Associate     Anthropology & Archaeology, University of South Africa & Archaeology, Iziko Museums of South Africa

I pay my respects and acknowledgements to all traditional custodians on whose land I live, work and travel, in Australia and overseas.

UWA Archaeology Seminar Series 2017_Semester 2.pdf