Melbourne CBD Excavation Opportunities

Barry Green

Aug 9, 2016, 1:58:46 AM8/9/16
to OzArch
There are a number of sub-contractor positions available with Green Heritage on upcoming historical archaeology projects commencing in September.

Please note there are no volunteer positions available.

Experience in single context recording and urban archaeology is essential.

The next project will commence in early Sept and will last 6 weeks. Availability for the full working day and the duration of the fieldwork is a must.

Please forward CVs outlining qualifications, experience and availability to in...@greenheritage.com.au

Gary Vines

Aug 15, 2016, 1:02:05 AM8/15/16
to OzArch
Hi Barry

where's the site?

Barry Green

Aug 15, 2016, 1:42:29 AM8/15/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gary,

Same one I mentioned to you a while back on Little Lonsdale St, works won't be starting for a couple of weeks yet. It looks like late September before the site would be worth a visit. We aim to do some outreach as the excavation progresses.

Cheers,

Barry

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 3:02 PM, Gary Vines <garyvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Barry