At Myall mine - "research methodology" .. continued

john...@ozemail.com.au

Apr 8, 2017, 7:04:20 AM4/8/17
to Ozarch

Hello,

Even thought the local policeman was uncooperative, the Feds found it.

They made their was to what they thought looked like the main shaft.

The sergeant sits down and says to the soldies .. dig here.

They dig.

And what do they find?

They find (a few feet down)  --- CONCRETE !

Perplexed, and the day being very hot, one of their number is sent back to Tomingley for a case of beer.

And mercifully that was the end of that.

No more digging happened after the beer arrived.

But imagine HAD they broken through?

What was then below?

A long long long drop ...???

I don't even know if they were in the right spot .. no written records of any of this have been found.

Yet people tell me their "first hand" evidence.

Some of what's gathered is certainly inconsistent .. but on the balance of all evidence, my hunch is that the buried guns of Tominley (actually McPhail but the old village of McPhail has TOTALLY vanished) is a true event that took place.

Cheers,   John