Brick arch bridges

Jeannette Hope

Jun 27, 2016, 9:39:36 PM6/27/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Seeking information…

1.      Recently built brick arch bridges in Australia – since about 1950?

2.      Persons with expertise in brick arch bridges?

Jeannette Hope

Gary Vines

Jun 28, 2016, 2:25:22 AM6/28/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Cross posted – to cross purposes

Hi Jeanette

very few brick arch bridges of any age in Victoria - but they are listed in my study - Masonry, Metal and Concrete Rail Bridges and MAsonry Road Bridges in Victoria

regards

Gary

Gary Vines

Senior Consultant Archaeologist

Mobile: 0428 526 898

Direct: (03) 8686 4814

Email: GVi...@biosis.com.au

Biosis Logo

Leaders in Ecology and Heritage Consulting

38 Bertie Street (PO Box 489) Port Melbourne VIC 3207

ph: (03) 8686 4800 fax: (03) 9646 9242

biosis.com.au

The information transmitted including attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain copyright material, or information that is confidential or is exempt from disclosure by law. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender except where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of Biosis Pty Ltd. Biosis Pty Ltd does not represent that this email is free of errors, viruses or interference. When using email to communicate with Biosis Pty Ltd, access to that information by Biosis Pty Ltd personnel is strictly limited and controlled.

Jun 28, 2016, 2:35:15 AM6/28/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Gary.  Bill Jordan, via engineering heritage, has got back to me.  I’ll update Ozarch if anything interesting eventuates.

Jeannette

image001.png