PS: Very sorry for error re Silcrete and original Blacks Town

john...@ozemail.com.au

Jun 23, 2017, 11:08:12 PM6/23/17
to Ozarch

Hello all,

I apologise that I just sent an error to Ozarch with:

"Silcrete and the "original Blacks Town" is of course still now forgotten either by me."

What I should have typed was:

"Silcrete and the "original Blacks Town" is of course still not forgotten either by me."

Mistyping now for not makes a world of difference in the meaning of things :-)

I do my best but sometimes little glitches like this do happen sad to say.

Often they don't much matter at all to the general sense of whatever is being discussed;  but on this one I thought I would specifically correct it because I think the Aboriginal silcrete 'quarry' (stone tool working area) atop of Plumpton Ridge is a pretty important place to remember and to preserve as best as is possible.

Cheers,

John