Casual Archaeologist Position

Helen Kiddell

Apr 20, 2017, 3:33:45 AM4/20/17
to OzArch

Dr Vincent Clark & Associates is currently seeking Expressions of Interest from candidates for a casual archaeologist position with our firm.

Dr Vincent Clark & Associates is a highly qualified team of expert consultants in archaeology and cultural heritage. We have been in operation since 1996, and have a proven record of providing high quality advice, reporting and project management. Our office is located in the Melbourne suburb of Coburg and our clients are based across Victoria.

The successful applicant for the casual role will be required to undertake various tasks, including:

  • background research,
  • field survey and excavation,
  • data processing and analysis,
  • artefact cataloguing,
  • record keeping,
  • administrative tasks, and
  • report preparation.

Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience. Some experience with lithic artefacts and the possession of a Construction Induction White Card and Victorian Driver’s Licence will be well-favoured.

If you are interested in joining the Dr Vincent Clark & Associates team, please forward your resumé and availability details addressed to the Operations Manager, Dr Vincent Clark and Associates via email: info(at)vincentclark.com.au.