Hand Sieve Suppliers

amu...@tardisenterprises.com.au

Mar 29, 2015, 11:45:11 PM3/29/15
to oza...@googlegroups.com
Looking for new companies - our normal supplier has decided to no longer stock nesting sieves - does anyone have any contacts for round aluminium frame & steel mesh e.g. 3, 5 &7mm nesting sieves?

Graham KNUCKEY

Apr 1, 2015, 7:37:39 PM4/1/15
to oza...@googlegroups.com
I get selves from this mob, they might be able to help you

http://www.cmtequipment.com.au

Sincerely
GrahamK
______________________________