This time Council wants some WWII stuff dug out but what about times Councils or someone destroyed or hid such?

john...@ozemail.com.au

Apr 8, 2017, 6:47:02 AM4/8/17
to Ozarch

Hello,

Suddenly a Council (Port Stephens) seems to be going gung ho to did up our WWII remains (.. .unfortunately perhaps imaginary in this case?).

But how about all the stuff the Gov. destroyed or buried previously?

I'm told by a very reliable informant that in King Edward Park in Newcastle was a military tunnel system -- now totally buried.

landscaped over.

Boys were "arrested" at least once for getting into it.

At some time it was buried and grassed over.

The mound of attached pic is where it is.

This is sworn to be the exact spot (I've never been there myself).

In my own curious now very much researched case .. "The Guns of Tomingley" ..... my Lithgow Mines inspector informant says he went (as advisor) with the Commonwealth police (and the essential soldiers to do the heaving digging) to the "town" (I exaggerate?) of Tomingley and they lob up toe the local (State) Police station to get directions to Myall Mine, and the Policeman says "Piss off - Go find it yourselves".

So even that far back State/Commonwealth relationships were not always cordial.

True or false .. we'd better hurry up and settle it as all the characters in this story are getting to be dead, or are getting critically endangered now.

Cheers,  John

John

Stairs concealed.JPG