archaeology in the news - Bedlam uncovered

Gary Vines

Mar 15, 2015, 8:39:57 PM3/15/15
to oza...@googlegroups.com
hundreds of burials from Bedlam Hospital uncovered in London.

article I the Australian today - but to get around the paywall try-

john...@ozemail.com.au

Mar 15, 2015, 9:05:03 PM3/15/15
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Gary,

I like reading stuff on old cemeteries.

It's a pity about this "paywall" business.

I often hit one with the SMH now -- that never before existed.

If anyone can get around the SMH one look at this please:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/jenolan-caves-still-up-for-sale-three-years-on-20150314-13zr9b.html

Does everything have to *make a profit* or have to be divested/sold by Government - even our national icons?

Cheers,

John

Mar 16, 2015, 9:49:56 PM3/16/15
to oza...@googlegroups.com
Try clearing your browsers cache John, works with Fairfax sites and most Murdoch. Not the Australian though.