FW: [Asha] Artefact Workshop - Introduction

Iain Stuart

Mar 27, 2015, 6:58:40 AM3/27/15
to Oz Arch

Dear Members

Due to the success of the first introductory artefact workshop in Sydney last year we are holding an two day workshop on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 April.  We already have a number of positions booked from the overflow of the previous workshop.  You can attend both days or one day and for more details about the workshop see: http://www.asha.org.au/events/ .  To book you need to  contact Anita Yousif:  'secr...@asha.org.au' (secr...@asha.org.au).  You will then be sent a link to make a payment.  Numbers are limited.  If we find we have more numbers who want to attend then available we will organise another workshop.

The workshop is being held over two days of a single weekend to accommodate interstate attendees and/or those outside of Sydney who may wish to attend.

This workshop is part of the current ASHA Committee’s commitment to Best Practice.  We are interested in your ideas about the types of workshops you think would be of interest to you.   Please contact me at: 'pres...@asha.org.au' (pres...@asha.org.au).

Also ASHA is hosting this year’s Sydney Historical Archaeology Practitioners’ (SHAP) Workshop on 15 May 2015.  Information about this will be sent out shortly.

 All the best

Mary

Dr Mary Casey (BA (hons), MB Env. PhD, M.ICOMOS, MACCAI)

ASHA President

cid:7EE64C39-9B2E-4FE9-9C22-B270036FD8D8

PO Box 2497, North Parramatta, NSW 1750

Phone: (02) 9569 1130 / Mobile: 0419 683 152

Email: secr...@asha.org.au / Website: www.asha.org.au

ABN: 41 196 332 496 / Inc No. Y0118406

image001.png