ARCHAEOLOGISTS - FULL TIME AND CASUAL ROLES

Lyndon Patterson

Jul 24, 2015, 1:43:54 AM7/24/15
to OzArch

ARCHAEOLOGISTS  - Immediate start

Eco Logical Australia is a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy.  We offer a range of practical and integrated environmental, archaeological and cultural heritage management services in NSW and around Australia.  We are currently looking for archaeologists with 2-5 years’ experience in Aboriginal archaeology for full time and casual roles and who can start work immediately.  The roles will involve the preparation of archaeological and heritage assessments.  Candidates should have experience with reporting writing, archaeological survey and excavation techniques, a working knowledge of the National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974 (NSW) and experience working with Aboriginal communities during archaeological field projects.  Skills in historical archaeology and a working knowledge of the Heritage Act 1977 (NSW) are highly desirable.  Please contact us with details of previous experience, referees and your availability.

Enquiries to:

Lyndon Patterson

Senior Consultant Archaeologist | MAACAI
Eco Logical Australia Pty Ltd

PO Box 20529, World Square, NSW 2002
T +61 2 8536 8658 | F +61 2 9542 5622
lyn...@ecoaus.com.au