SERRP Report - South East Regional Research Project

Christine Medved

Jan 16, 2017, 10:30:47 PM1/16/17
to oza...@googlegroups.com
Good morning all,

I am seeking the SERRP Report - South East Regional Research Project.

I was hoping one of you would have it.

Thanks all.

--
regards,

Christine Medved BA (Hons)
Anthropologist
M: 0459370092

Denis Gojak

Jan 16, 2017, 11:54:06 PM1/16/17
to oza...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christine

SE Australia?

SE NSW?

SE Tassie / Vic / Qld?

Aboriginal / historic / natural?

Any authors, dates?

It all helps.

Denis

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Denis Gojak

PO Box 457
Newtown NSW 2042
Australia

m  0400 474 405

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jan 17, 2017, 12:01:02 AM1/17/17
to oza...@googlegroups.com

There are two interesting historical presentations at  http://www.qsnts.com.au/regional-research-projects/  , given only last month, so the formal report from these may not be finished yet.  (Thanks for the direction to these, I’ve been  doing some similar research on Aboriginal reserves in WNSW)

For other reports, why not contact QSNT direct?  Of course some  may be confidential, not publically available.

Jeannette

Christine Medved

Jan 17, 2017, 12:31:46 AM1/17/17
to oza...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dennis

Principal author Dr Tony Redmond, and had assistance from Dr Fiona Skyring, Dr Kevin Mayo. 2016.

I am typically intertestaed in the Githabul country findings in South East Queensland.

Thanks for the reply.

Kind regards,

Chrissy

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/ozarch.

Christine Medved

Jan 17, 2017, 12:31:46 AM1/17/17
to oza...@googlegroups.com
Oh great, I am glad my post can be of use.

Thanks for the advice. Greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Chrissy

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Jeannette Hope <riverj...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

There are two interesting historical presentations at  http://www.qsnts.com.au/regional-research-projects/  , given only last month, so the formal report from these may not be finished yet.  (Thanks for the direction to these, I’ve been  doing some similar research on Aboriginal reserves in WNSW)

For other reports, why not contact QSNT direct?  Of course some  may be confidential, not publically available.

Jeannette

I am seeking the SERRP Report - South East Regional Research Project.

I was hoping one of you would have it.

Thanks all.

--

regards,