RE: {OzArch} Canadian books on photographing heritage objects, and corrosion in metals

griff...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2015, 8:31:31 AM4/20/15
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Hi John,

There are also some good books on conservation available from the Getty Virtual Library.

http://www.getty.edu/Search/VirtualLibrary?title=&author=&qt=&imprint=&type=&subject=cnsv&series=

Regards,

Andrew

Bachelor of Archaeology, Adv. Dip. Elect. Eng., Dip. Management

ISO Compliance and Risk Management