Latest Survey Results for the State of the Australian Archaeological Profession

Ulm, Sean

Aug 18, 2016, 10:58:51 PM8/18/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

List members may be interested in the latest survey results for the state of the Australian archaeological profession (free download using either of the urls below).

Mate, G. and S. Ulm 2016 Another snapshot for the album: A decade of Australian Archaeology in Profile survey data. Australian Archaeology 82(2):168-183.

[Free download at: http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/pWq2x2zGjvieTj4FpgDx/full or http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/aTkRXyCzuIPsbg8Ip9CH/full]

Regards,

Sean

Professor Sean Ulm PhD FSA MAACAI FAHA

ARC Future Fellow

College of Arts, Society and Education

James Cook University

PO Box 6811, Cairns QLD 4870, AUSTRALIA

t +61 7 4232 1194 | https://espaces.edu.au/tarl

Publications List

Jillian Garvey

Aug 18, 2016, 11:08:24 PM8/18/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sean

And chance you can send me a PDF? I'd like to put I up on the Neds Corner Facebook page.

Cheers
Jillian

Sent from my iPad

On 19 Aug 2016, at 12:58 PM, Ulm, Sean <sean...@jcu.edu.au> wrote:

Dear All,

List members may be interested in the latest survey results for the state of the Australian archaeological profession (free download using either of the urls below).

Mate, G. and S. Ulm 2016 Another snapshot for the album: A decade of Australian Archaeology in Profile survey data. Australian Archaeology 82(2):168-183.

[Free download at: http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/pWq2x2zGjvieTj4FpgDx/full or http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/aTkRXyCzuIPsbg8Ip9CH/full]

Regards,

Sean

Professor Sean Ulm PhD FSA MAACAI FAHA

ARC Future Fellow

College of Arts, Society and Education

James Cook University

PO Box 6811, Cairns QLD 4870, AUSTRALIA

t +61 7 4232 1194 | https://espaces.edu.au/tarl

Publications List

Jillian Garvey

Aug 18, 2016, 11:09:53 PM8/18/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com
Apologies- I didn't meant to send that email to the entire list. I blame trying to manage 2 small people and work at the same time!

Sent from my iPad

Denis Gojak

Aug 19, 2016, 1:26:55 AM8/19/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Damn you pesky H. floresiensis!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aug 19, 2016, 2:40:57 AM8/19/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sean

Free?  When I try those links I get an order page:

Article Purchase 24 hours access for USD 41.00

Issue Purchase 30 days access for AUD 126.00 .  That’s about 5/6 the annual membership  fee for AAA, so you should be able to access the issue for 10 months.

Mind you, the title of the web page comes up as “Error”.

Jeannette

No virus found in this message.

image001.jpg

Ulm, Sean

Aug 19, 2016, 4:15:24 PM8/19/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jeannette and All,

Unfortunately, the free 100 copies available from those links have already gone!

Please access the article through your AAA subscription, otherwise send me an email off-list and I’ll send the pdf.

Regards,

Sean

Professor Sean Ulm PhD FSA MAACAI FAHA

ARC Future Fellow

College of Arts, Society and Education

James Cook University

PO Box 6811, Cairns QLD 4870, AUSTRALIA

t +61 7 4232 1194 | https://espaces.edu.au/tarl

Publications List

Iain Stuart

Aug 19, 2016, 5:24:59 PM8/19/16
to Oz Arch

It’s good to see that these are being in a format that makes them readily available to  the Australian Archaeological Profession and relevant community groups.

Cheers

Dr Iain Stuart

JCIS Consultants

P.O. Box 2397

Burwood North

NSW 2134

Australia

(02) 97010191

Ia...@jcis.net.au

Ulm, Sean

Aug 19, 2016, 5:28:44 PM8/19/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com

Many thanks Iain,

I appreciate your support for this important initiative in service of the discipline.

Neale Draper

Aug 20, 2016, 6:58:55 PM8/20/16
to oza...@googlegroups.com

I tried to access it through AA, got sent back to the same  Taylor and Francis page. Obviously need a second PhD just to work out how to access AA content now!

Regards,

Neale

Assoc. Prof. Neale Draper

Principal Heritage Consultant