Calling all Queensland Consultant & Professional Archaeologists - Happy Hour on 19 August

erin.r....@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2015, 5:19:17 PM7/23/15
to OzArch
There has been some discussion of late around establishing a regular social gathering of professional archaeologists based or working in the Brisbane/SE Queensland area...so here is the kick-off!   In addition to hopefully catching up with some MIA colleagues and friends, we'd also like to gauge interest in getting an AACAI state chapter up and running  (and for those of you living in other parts of the state who may be willing to put hands up to fill required AACAI committee positions, please email me).

Hope to see many of you at The Courtyard, Regatta Hotel, on Wednesday 19 August, 5-7pm.

Cheers
Erin Finnegan

Cameron

Aug 5, 2015, 6:59:11 AM8/5/15
to OzArch
Hey Erin. Would love to catch up so will try to make it.

Cheers.
Cameron

Eleanor Crosby

Aug 18, 2015, 3:03:05 AM8/18/15
to oza...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erin,

Sorry, but Laila & I won't be able to come after all.  Hope the meeting goe brilliantly
Regards,

Eleanor