Reminder: Oxhack General Meeting this Thurs., 7:30pm, upstairs in OVADA. Call for agenda items!

Lauren Hutchinson

Apr 7, 2014, 2:28:03 PM4/7/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just a note to let you know that the General Meeting this Thursday is still going forward, and we've confirmed to be in the same space for it as last October's AGM.

That is, go in OVADA's front doors, turn left and go up the stairs to find us.

If there are any disability issues or anything I can help with because of the stairs, please shoot me an email and I will sort us out a system.

Please if you're coming remember that only members in good standing, ie. paid-up members, can vote, and you must have been a member before the day of the GM.

Lastly, the agenda is being finalized and I would be pleased to add items suggested here.  Anyone want to talk about anything in particular on Thursday?  Or make any additions to the straw poll?

Yes, this GM will be much shorter than the last one.  ;)

See you then,

Lauren