Re: OWASP-NoVA Digest for owasp-nova@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Jeff LoSapio

Oct 15, 2013, 11:30:48 AM10/15/13
to owasp...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Please call the number below at 3 PM.

PIN: 1337

Thanks

Jeff LoSapio

On Oct 15, 2013, at 11:15 AM, "owasp...@googlegroups.com" <owasp...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/owasp-nova/topics

    Jack Mannino <jack.a....@gmail.com> Oct 14 08:58PM -0400

    This month we have Ari Elias-Bachrach presenting at our chapter. He's a
    local that's been active with the chapter for several years now. His
    presentation is titled "CSRF: All Defenses Are Not Created Equal"

    His talk is a preview of what he is presenting at the Appsec USA conference
    in November in NYC, so this is a good chance to get a sneak peek at it.

    http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Northern-Virginia-Chapter/events/145471162/

    As a friendly reminder, if you register but don't end up anticipating
    attending, please don't forget to change your RSVP to "No". We make our
    food and drink purchases each month based on the number of people
    registered.

    Thanks, and looking forward to seeing everyone!

    -Jack