Wiki Maintainer

Jack Mannino

Jun 27, 2014, 8:59:51 AM6/27/14
to owasp...@googlegroups.com
Since we've started using Meetup, we've used the Google Group less, the wiki less, and Meetup more.

Is anyone up to the task of cleaning up our wiki page and keeping it updated on a regular basis? Please let us know and we would be happy to help you get set up with OWASP wiki access.

-Jack

James Hovious

Jul 16, 2014, 9:38:52 AM7/16/14
to owasp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jack,

Have you gotten on bites on this? If not please shoot me an email and I'll take this on.

Best regards,

James

Memo

Jul 16, 2014, 11:47:18 AM7/16/14
to owasp...@googlegroups.com
I can back him up.
--
~M

Tim Bond

Jul 16, 2014, 1:54:25 PM7/16/14
to owasp...@googlegroups.com
I was able to get my account activated, have not edited yet.  First thing I think needs to be done is to get meeting agendas/content up-to-date to 2014 and perhaps move the older meetings (2009!) to an archive page.  Am starting to put that together.