Re: [owasp-sanitizer] Guava version dependency

64 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Mike Samuel

ungelesen,
15.02.2013, 17:51:0215.02.13
an owasp-java-html-...@googlegroups.com
I use 11 to compile against because 12+ depend on JDK6 and there are
some users who are required to use JDK5. That doesn't prevent me from
being compatible with more recent versions so I am happy to change the
POM.

Would it work for you if I specified the version at

[11,)

per http://maven.apache.org/enforcer/enforcer-rules/versionRanges.html ?

I'll see if I can't find a way to easily compile against 11 and latest
to make sure I remain compatible and so I'm at least aware of
deprecations.

If this sounds good, what time constraints do you have for this to be
available on central?

2013/2/15 <josh...@gmail.com>:
> I'm looking at integrating this library into my project and noticed that the
> guava version is pinned to an older version of guava (11), my project is
> currently using guava 13, is it safe to use this library with a newer
> version of guava? And if so, would it be possible to update the dependency
> version in your pom to be less restrictive so we can pull in newer version
> of guava by default?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --Josh
>
> --

chief...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
29.04.2014, 19:21:5229.04.14
an owasp-java-html-...@googlegroups.com, mikes...@gmail.com, josh...@gmail.com
Is there a version of this sanitizer that works with newer versions of guava?

On Monday, February 25, 2013 3:35:17 PM UTC-8, josh...@gmail.com wrote:
That would be perfect.  Thanks!!
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor