Configuration format / file for a policy

Johannes Lichtenberger

Jun 12, 2014, 4:50:21 AM6/12/14
to owasp-java-html-...@googlegroups.com
I want to write a policy which reads CSV- or XML-format to build the policy. Has anyone done anything like that?

kind regards
Johannes

Mike Samuel

Jun 12, 2014, 8:16:37 AM6/12/14
to owasp-java-html-...@googlegroups.com
Not that I'm aware of. Maybe JAXB would allow a good way to serialize
& deserialize between the policy builder and XML.

<lichtenberg...@gmail.com>:

Johannes Lichtenberger

Jun 18, 2014, 3:31:17 AM6/18/14
to owasp-java-html-...@googlegroups.com, mikes...@gmail.com
Thank you, do you have a policy which uses all or almost all features of HTMLSanitizer? Haven't used JAXB before, but I think I have to generate an XMLSchema from a Java-class via `schemagen` at first and then marshal the Java class / policy to an XML document (which might then be edited manually and unmarshaled later on).

kind regards
Johannes