Hi!

Håvard Fossli

Sep 24, 2014, 5:39:07 AM9/24/14
to overcon...@googlegroups.com
I just want to say hello and thank you all for this great gem! This is soo good!

My team and I are looking into creating a wrapper for Cassowary for iOS which works slightly different from Auto Layout. Instead of being constrained, no pun intended, to only view hierarchies we will be looking into resolving constraints both asynchronously and for non-view-objects like when drawing in CoreGraphics on a background thread. We will probably also look closely into how this can be nicely integrated with transitions and animations at some point as well. This will be a most interesting journey and I'm looking forward to share my experiences along the way.

All the best from Norway,

Håvard