overconstrained.io

Håvard Fossli

Dec 6, 2014, 11:56:59 PM12/6/14
to overcon...@googlegroups.com
I would like to make the world a little bit smaller for the "cassowary community". We are not so many people, but we have very exciting projects going.
Having a single point of entry for knowing about different projects, people and communication foras can be very inspiring and of good help as well.
So I grabbed hold of overconstrained.io for this purpose.

I LOVE hearing about different other cassowary-esque projects.

I consider myself as opened minded and appreciates feedback on this initiative – good and bad.
And do let me know if you would like something changed or added.

The site is powered by jekyll so it should be easy to fork and create pull requests!

All the best,

Håvard

Isaac Shapira

Dec 9, 2014, 4:47:08 PM12/9/14
to overcon...@googlegroups.com
I'd really just like someone to talk to about this thing. Github issues don't seam to garner much response.

Håvard Fossli

Dec 9, 2014, 4:56:11 PM12/9/14
to overcon...@googlegroups.com
I would love to talk! Let's chat at slack? I'm sending you an invite now.

Håvard Fossli

Dec 9, 2014, 5:12:41 PM12/9/14
to overcon...@googlegroups.com
Invitation sent!