[otrs] Changing Colors on Customer Login Screen

Fusco, Joe

May 4, 2010, 10:20:28 AM5/4/10
to ot...@otrs.org

We have OTRS 2.4.5 using the Jumpbox template. I want to customize the customer login screen with different colors and text. I found the text in CustomerHeader.dtl but the color settings are not there. Several messages in the archives mention .css files and even CustomerHeader refers to "$Config{"Frontend::CSSPath"}Standard/customer.css" but I can’t seem to locate *any* CSS files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Joseph F. Fusco, Jr.

I.T. Supervisor

CVHS_Small

202 McElroy Hall

Stillwater, OK  74078

Office: (405) 744-5613

Mobile: (405) 338-8443

Nils Leideck - ITSM

May 4, 2010, 12:18:17 PM5/4/10
to User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Hi,

On 04.05.2010, at 16:20, Fusco, Joe wrote:

We have OTRS 2.4.5 using the Jumpbox template. I want to customize the customer login screen with different colors and text. I found the text in CustomerHeader.dtl but the color settings are not there. Several messages in the archives mention .css files and even CustomerHeader refers to "$Config{"Frontend::CSSPath"}Standard/customer.css" but I can’t seem to locate *any* CSS files.

var/http/htdocs/css/Standard/

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Nils Leideck

--