Very slow sshfs on fresh install of OSX 10.12.2

levellin

Dec 24, 2016, 10:34:22 AM12/24/16
to OSXFUSE
I just got a new mac with Sierra version 10.12.2. I am very dependent on being able to mount file shares behind google two factor authentication using SSHFS and have download Fuse 3.5.4 and SSHFS 2.5.0 from https://osxfuse.github.io/

Mounting the share from my linux computer on the same network gives me approx. 7-8 mb/s download speed. Using sshfs from my mac i get approx 650 kb/s. I have tried all variations of flags for the sshfs mount I can think of and that I have found online, but the transfer speed still sucks and it is rendered useless at this point.

Any tips on how to debug this would be much appreciated.

Finlay Campbell

Dec 25, 2016, 5:21:47 PM12/25/16
to OSXFUSE
Not sure sorry.