When is the next stable release planned?

Dipti Shiralkar

Aug 18, 2016, 5:40:56 AM8/18/16
to OSXFUSE
I am looking for next stable release of FUSE which is supported on 10.12, sierra. Any planned dates?

Thank you
Regards,
Dipti

Benjamin Fleischer

Aug 22, 2016, 1:55:49 AM8/22/16
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
If all goes according to plan version 3.5.0 will be the next stable release that supports Sierra. But I cannot give you an exact release date. I plan on releasing it before Sierra but there are still a few things I need to figure out.

Regards,
Benjamin

s...@nan.co.uk

Aug 26, 2016, 11:06:25 AM8/26/16
to OSXFUSE

On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 6:55:49 AM UTC+1, Benjamin Fleischer wrote:
If all goes according to plan version 3.5.0 will be the next stable release that supports Sierra. But I cannot give you an exact release date. I plan on releasing it before Sierra but there are still a few things I need to figure out.

Is this still considered as a beta or will this be the new official release?

2.8.3 does not install on 10.12 (beta) & I have added a case for 10.12 in the Distribution.xml (by changing build.sh). I'd gladly submit my changes (if soneone tells me how), but if v3 becomes the official release, it's fairly pointless.