TeaSafe: an experimental encrypted user-space filesystem

benhj

Apr 14, 2014, 7:00:39 AM4/14/14
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I would like to garner some interest and possible collaboration in TeaSafe, an encrypted fuse filesystem I've been developing. It can be considered as an alternative to TrueCrypt and EncFS etc. although I can't promise how secure it is.

I need testers, code reviewers, collaborators and people who might be interested in coding up a UI.

Would welcome any kind of feedback, generally.

For anyone who is interested, I've set up a new google group here:

Sorry for the spam.
Cheers,
Ben.